Each home is unique.
Whether you have a termite problem or just want to protect your home from possible invaders, our integrated A.I.M® pest protection process works to assess your home, implement solutions, and monitor potential termite problems.
If you have seen evidence of termites, The Ratpacker will come and inspect your home. The Ratpacker will perform a thorough examination of your home by checking your basement or crawlspace for moisture, your foundation for wood debris, and other risk areas that may attract an infestation. Your Ratpacker utilizes state-of-the-art equipment such as IR thermometers, moisture meters, and termite detection systems to help him scientifically assess your home. When he’s done, you will receive our recommendation, complete with customized digital diagrams and an Ratpack Inspection Report outlining problems we identified, as well as a recommended plan to protect your home from termites.
Getting The Job Done
If The Ratpacker finds a termite infestation or the potential for one, he will discuss the best solution for your situation. Termidor® Liquid Treatment
- This solution works inside, outside, and within the foundation to provide a protective area around your home.
- The treatment offers immediate protection as well as protection from future infestations throughout the duration of the protection plan.
- We use application flowmeters to record the amount of termiticide used in each area and the cumulative total recommended after each treatment, to deliver the precise amount needed.
Dry Foam And RatpackFoam
- These solutions are used to treat voids and spaces in exterior and interior walls, under slabs, around pipes, and for certain surfaces.
- RatpackFoam treatments expand to reach critical areas, providing extra coverage and protection against termites.
- The ultralow moisture content in Ratpack Dry Foam® helps prevent it from soaking through and damaging your drywall.
Sentricon® Bait and Monitoring
- Sentricon® targets at-risk locations around your home such as, old tree stumps, moist soil, irrigation sprinkler heads, roof downspouts and other moist areas.
- The bait present at bait stations disrupts the molting process termites require for growth — targeting the source of the problem.
- Sentricon® provides ongoing protection against future termite infestations without any drilling or damage to your landscape.
At the end of your service, he will fill out a Termite Control Service Ticket that outlines exactly what he did and when he’ll be back to check on your progress.
A Year-Round Solution
After your treatment, your Ratpacker will implement a Continuous Termite Protection Plan to monitor and help protect your home for any future signs of termite activity. Your plan will also include a Re-treatment Program. That way, in the unlikely event that termites invade your home following our visit, the Ratpacker will also return to battle the problem at no additional charge.
We won’t let termites eat you out of house and home.
In addition to bugging you, termites pose serious risks to homes. Every year, termite infestations cost homeowners over five billion dollars in damages. When it comes to termites, “out of sight” shouldn’t mean “out of mind.” Even though signs of a termite infestation are difficult to spot, we know what to look for. Termites may run, but they can’t hide from your Ratpacker.
Lucky for You,We Know Our Pests.
With over 70 years of experience, we work to deliver unique solutions — rooted in science — that protect every home. With award-winning training and advanced technology, your Ratpacker will look for conditions that invite termites, tackle current infestations, and stop the life cycle to prevent future invaders. With extensive training in all areas of termite control combined with industry-leading technology, your Ratpacker will know the type of termites you have and how best to get rid of them.